Sneak Peek Saturday, Week 3: Meet the Medalist
Sneak Peek Saturday has already unveiled the Keelson and Bodhi, each with their own distinct style. Cape Cloth would now like to introduce you to it's first technical-wear piece, The Medalist. My buddies and I have intensely heated golf matches, especially during peak season, and July and August can take a lot out of you. This hat is super-lightweight and has all the latest tech to keep golfers cool and dry no matter how many holes they play a day. Like all new pieces, the Medalist will be available exclusively online March 1st.
Master the course with this limited edition Medalist color-way. Your competition will never see you sweat because the Medalist is so light and breathable, it doesn't even feel like you're wearing it! A cool-tech® sweatband and MicroVelcro® closure keep your head in the game and focused on shooting your best round. You have to (barely) feel it to believe it. Only 50 made in Envy Green/Yellow
- Ultra-lightweight, 100% polyester textured performance fabric for ultimate breathability
- 33% Lighter than our Classic
- Cool-tech sweatband.
- Moisture wicking and quick drying
- Cape Cloth embroidered on left side
- Unstructured low-profile for a relaxed and comfortable fit
- Pre-formed memory visor retains its shape
- MicroVelcro® closure stays lock-tight for 36+ holes
- $1 Donated to CapeAbilities
Sign up for Cape Cloth news at the bottom of the home page to receive news and promo codes.
Look Great. Do Better. Love the Cape, wear the Cloth